- $12 for general admission for two plus queso and chips (up to $24.50 value)
- $22 for general admission for four plus queso and chips (up to $44.50 value)
Loonees Comedy Corner requires a two-item minimum food or drink purchase per person, not included with this Groupon.
- Steve McGrew (October 22–24)
- Mark Poolos (November 19–21)
- Jay Lafarr (November 27–28)
Loonees Comedy Corner
A Hirschfield-style line drawing of George Burns dominates the brick wall of the Loonees stage. The good-natured caricature—complete with the comedian's trademark round glasses and enormous cigar—watches over modern comics as they launch their best lines into the crowd, from legendarily offbeat comedian and actor Tom Green to hyperactive J.J. "Dy-no-mite!" Walker from Good Times. Appetizers, sandwiches, and desserts comprise the menu, which visitors peruse before the spotlight sets the stage aglow.