- General admission to a standup comedy show
- When: any regular show through April 30
- Where: Loonees Comedy Corner
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performers. <p>
- $12 for two tickets (up to $20 value) and one order of chips and queso ($4.50 value; up to $24.50 total value)
- $22 for four tickets (up to $40 value) and one order of chips and queso ($4.50 value; up to $44.50 total value) <p>
Loonees Comedy Corner requires a two-item minimum food and drink purchase per person, not included with this Groupon.
Loonees Comedy Corner
A Hirschfield-style line drawing of George Burns dominates the brick wall of the Loonees stage. The good-natured caricature—complete with the comedian’s trademark round glasses and enormous cigar—watches over modern comics as they launch their best lines into the crowd, from Saved By the Bell alumnus Dustin Diamond to hyperactive J.J. “Dy-no-mite!” Walker from Good Times. Appetizers, sandwiches, and desserts comprise the menu, which visitors peruse before the spotlight sets the stage aglow.
90% of 58 customers recommend
“Just go. It's always a great time.”
“Great comedians! Fun date night !”