What You'll Get
- General admission to a standup comedy show
- When: any regular show through October 08, 2014
- Where: Loonees Comedy Corner
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performers.
- $12 for two tickets (up to $20 value) and one order of chips and queso ($4.50 value; up to $24.50 total value)
- $22 for four tickets (up to $40 value) and one order of chips and queso ($4.50 value; up to $44.50 total value)
Loonees Comedy Corner requires a two-item minimum food and drink purchase per person, not included with this Groupon.
Loonees Comedy Corner
A Hirschfield-style line drawing of George Burns dominates the brick wall of the Loonees stage. The good-natured caricature—complete with the comedian’s trademark round glasses and enormous cigar—watches over modern comics as they launch their best lines into the crowd, from Saved By the Bell alumnus Dustin Diamond to hyperactive J.J. “Dy-no-mite!” Walker from Good Times. Appetizers, sandwiches, and desserts comprise the menu, which visitors peruse before the spotlight sets the stage aglow.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 9, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Loonees Comedy Corner. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Loonees Comedy Corner's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21+ with valid I.D. 2-item minimum required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.