All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed September 3, 2017
What You'll Get
A good belly laugh exercises the abdomen, improves a cloudy mood, and comforts homesick reindeer with familiar, Santaesque sounds. Ease a four-legged friend’s melancholy with today’s deal to see a comedy show at Loony Bin Comedy Club. Choose from the following options:
- For $6, you get two general-admission tickets to one of the following shows (a $12 value):
- Wednesday, December 28, at 8 p.m., featuring Michael Mack
- Thursday, December 29, at 8 p.m., featuring Michael Mack
- Wednesday, January 18, at 8 p.m., featuring Tommy Blaze
- Thursday, January 19, at 8 p.m., featuring Tommy Blaze
- Wednesday, February 15, at 8 p.m., featuring Gabriel Rutledge
Thursday, February 16, at 8 p.m., featuring Gabriel Rutledge<p>
- For $10, you get two general-admission tickets to one of the following shows (a $20 value):
- Friday, December 30, at 8 p.m., featuring Michael Mack
- Friday, December 30, at 10:30 p.m., featuring Michael Mack
- Friday, January 20, at 8 p.m., featuring Tommy Blaze
- Friday, January 20, at 10:30 p.m., featuring Tommy Blaze
- Friday, February 17, at 8 p.m., featuring Gabriel Rutledge
- Friday, February 17, at 10:30 p.m., featuring Gabriel Rutledge<p>
The Loony Bin Comedy Club tickles a wide variety of funny bones with a schedule packed with capable standup performers. In late December, Michael Mack coaxes gaggles from guests with a multifaceted act that combines music, light, impressions, and parodies to produce a show more unpredictable than a squirrel inside a roulette wheel. A seasoned tenant of the entertainment spotlight, Tommy Blaze slides onto the Loony Bin stage in January to lob opinionated, one-sided laugh bombs toward the audience. Blaze, whose resumé includes regular appearances on the comedy series The Newz, has also worked his witty shtick into the television show Friends and major movie productions such as Viewer Discretion Advised. Finally, Gabrielle Rutledge’s laugh-packed self-examination provides a brutally honest glimpse into the comic’s life, offering riotous refuge from February chills and pickpocket snowmen.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for date purchased. Must be 18+. Redeem starting 12/10 for admission at box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Loony Bin box office. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to Loony Bin Comedy Club. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Loony Bin Comedy Club current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.