- $63 for one ticket to see Lorde, plus one skip-the-line pass and one drink (up to $81.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, September 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- General-admission floor
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- How you know her: as the indie-pop sensation wise beyond her 17 years
- How her family knows her: as Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O’Connor
- When you first heard her smoky vocals and acidic insights into fame: on the massive hit, “Royals,” which won two Grammys, earned international airplay, and broke Queen Elizabeth’s walkman after too many listens
- What else “Royals” did for the singer: made her the first solo artist from New Zealand to soar to the top of the US Hot 100
- Later singles that revealed even more of Lorde’s lyrical sharpness: “Team,” “Tennis Court,” “No Better,” Glory and Gore”
- Where you can hear these hits and more: on her debut album, Pure Heroine
- Famous fans of Pure Heroine: Elton John, Britney Spears, Curt Smith of Tears for Fears
Las Vegas, Nevada
4455 Paradise Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89169