What You'll Get
- $55 for one ticket in sections 1–15, rows P–Q (up to $86 value)
- View the seating chart
- Not Your Average Coal Miner’s Daughter: With one of the boldest voices in the history of country music, Lynn has scored 16 chart-toppers, 4 Grammy Awards, and the Pioneer Award at the Academy of Country Music Awards.
- What Sets Her Apart: Across dozens of albums and over 160 songs, she penned most of her own hits, including “Fist City” and “Coal Miner’s Daughter.”
- A Pioneer for Women: she was the first woman in country music to receive a certified gold record, the only woman named Artist of the Decade by the Academy of Country Music, and the first female country artist to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- What to Expect: a living legend doing what she does best—gracing ears with her twangy vocal moonshine and seizing imaginations with her vivid storytelling
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 4, 2017. Limit 25/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.