What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim baseball game
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Door time: two hours before opening pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
Against the Oakland A’s on Tuesday, April 21, at 7:05 p.m. (Angels beanie giveaway)
- $12 for view all-star seating in sections 508–512 or 529–533 ($16.50 value)
- $18 for field box seating in sections 101–103 or 132–133 ($25 value)
- $32 for terrace all-star seating in sections 206–207 or 227–228 ($45.25 value)
- $40 for club all-star seating in sections 308–312 or 340–343 ($53 value)
Against the Oakland A’s on Wednesday, April 22, at 7:05 p.m.
- $6 for view all-star seating in sections 508–512 or 529–533 ($13.25 value)
- $10 for left field pavilion seating in sections 257–260 ($19.75 value)
- $12 for field box seating in sections 101–103 or 132–133 ($21.75 value)
Against the Texas Rangers on Saturday, April 25, at 6:05 p.m. (post-game fireworks display)
- $12 for lower view box seating in sections 401–406 or 431–436 ($16.50 value)
- $18 for right field MVP seating in sections 236–240 ($19.75 value)
- $23 for field box seating in sections 101–104 or 132–133 ($26.50 value)
- $40 for terrace all-star seating in sections 206–207 or 227–228 ($45.25 value)
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
With 98 wins, the Angels boasted the MLB’s best record in 2014—and the strongest home showing, to boot. The Halos are poised to make another statement in 2015. In fact, the fireworks have already begun. In the season-opening series against the Mariners, Albert Pujols hit his 521st career homer, rocketing L.A. past Seattle and elevating Pujols to 18th all-time on the home run list. These late-April games feature the Angels’ first contests against the Rangers and the A’s, two division rivals intent on taking the AL West crown and the castle that division champions get to live in all season.
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
The Angels first brought their brand of baseball to the West Coast in 1961. During the club’s first four decades, it experienced patches of success—a trend that changed in 2000, when a new manager took the reins. Since his arrival, he has spearheaded six playoff appearances, including the Angels’ first World Series title in 2002. Today, the team’s consistent play unfolds inside Angels Stadium of Anaheim, a 45,000-seat facility that features terraced bullpens, a towering right-field wall, and an artificial-rock structure above left-centerfield. Though artificial, the structure serves a true purpose as the launching point for the stadium’s famous fireworks—sky-high explosions that let the world know that an Angel has either hit a home run or received the wings for his bee costume.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Refundable only day of purchase. WARNING-Holder assumes all risk in connection with event & releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, Angels Baseball LP, Anaheim & affiliates from any claims. Holder agrees ABLP and affiliates may use Holders name, voice, likeness in any manner/purpose in perpetuity. ABLP may, without refund, refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed inappropriate. The ABLP reserve the right to screen all guests and their belongings, and to deny entry of any persons or items which the Angels deem inappropriate. Full terms at www.angels.com/tixterms. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.