What You'll Get
- One ticket to see a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim baseball game
- Where: Angel Stadium
- Door time: two hours before opening pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Game and Seating Options
Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Tuesday, August 12, at 7:05 p.m. (all of these options include an Angels baseball cap)
- $10 for view all-star seating in sections 508–512 or 529–533 ($19.50 value)
- $16 for left field pavilion seating in sections 257–260 ($25 value)
- $22 for lower view MVP seating in sections 411–426 ($32.50 value)
- $38 for field all-star seating in sections 106–107 or 129–130 ($57.50 value)
Against the Miami Marlins on Monday, August 25, at 7:05 p.m.
- $10 for lower view all-star seating in sections 408–409 or 428–429 ($15 value)
- $16 for field box seating in sections 101–104 or 131–133 ($21.50 value)
- $26 for terrace all-star seating in sections 206–207 or 226–228 ($39.50 value)
- $60 for field MVP seating in sections 109–110 or 125–127 ($75.50 value)
- Golden Ticket promotion: one lucky purchaser receives an autographed Angels item
Against the Oakland Athletics on Thursday, August 28, at 7:05 p.m.
- $9 for right-field pavilion seating in sections 241–249 ($14 value)
- $15 for lower view MVP seating in sections 411–426 ($22.50 value)
- $30 for club all-star seating in sections 309–312 or 339–343 ($41.50 value)
- $60 for field MVP seating in sections 109–110 or 125–127 ($76.50 value)
- Golden Ticket promotion: one lucky purchaser receives four tickets to a future game and on-field access during batting practice
Against the Athletics on Sunday, August 31, at 12:35 p.m. (kids can run the bases after this game)
- $6 for lower-view box seating in sections 401–406 or 431–436 ($11.50 value)
- $10 for right-field MVP seating in sections 236–240 ($18.50 value)
- $15 for field box seating in sections 101–104 or 132–133 ($21.50 value)
- $32 for field all-star seating in sections 106–107 or 129–130 ($50.50 value)
- Golden Ticket promotion: one lucky purchaser receives an upgrade to diamond club seating; three lucky purchasers receive an upgrade to field MVP seating
Fans can redeem their baseball caps and other items at the guest-relations kiosk specified on the vouchers accompanying their game tickets.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
Currently, the Angels boast the second-best record in all of Major League Baseball—but they’re not even in first place in their division. That distinction belongs to the Oakland Athletics, who lead the AL West by the narrowest of margins. Even so, the Angels are clearly in the class of elite teams in the AL, and their white-hot bats and heat-resistant batting gloves are the primary reasons. The team batting average of .264 is third in the MLB, and the team on-base percentage, slugging percentage, and RBI total each rank among the top 5. If the trend continues, the Angels could very well swap places with Oakland, who come to town during the last week of the month. Not that it would matter much—barring a major meltdown or the uniforms going missing, the Angels should, at minimum, wrap up a playoff wild-card spot.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2 hour before game time. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.