What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim baseball game
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Door time: two hours before opening pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
Against the Seattle Mariners on Tuesday, May 5, at 7:05 p.m. (Cinco de Mayo celebration) Live mariachi music, tacos, and drink specials. Fans receive Angels sombreros.
- $10 for upper-view seating in sections 501–503 or 538–540 ($20.75 value)
- $14 for view all-star seating in sections 508–512 or 529–533 ($20.75 value)
- $20 for lower-view MVP seating in sections 411–426 ($34.75 value)
- $28 for field-box seating in sections 101–103 or 132–133 ($40 value)
- $36 for terrace all-star seating in sections 206–207 or 226–228 ($57 value)
Against the Houston Astros on Thursday, May 7, at 7:05 p.m.
- $6 for view MVP seating in sections 513–528 ($16.50 value)
- $10 for right-field MVP seating in sections 236–240 ($16.50 value)
- $16 for field-box seating in sections 101–103 or 132–133 ($21.75 value)
- $28 for terrace all-star seating in sections 206–207 or 227–228 ($41 value)
Against the Houston Astros on Saturday, May 9, at 6:05 p.m. (post-game fireworks display)
- $12 for lower-view box seating in sections 401–405 or 431–436 ($20.75 value)
- $16 for view MVP seating in sections 513–528 ($24 value)
- $23 for lower-view MVP seating in sections 411–426 ($32.75 value)
- $48 for field all-star seating in sections 106–107 or 129–130 ($65 value)
Against the Colorado Rockies on Tuesday, May 12, at 7:05 p.m.
- $8 for left-field pavilion seating in sections 257–260 ($16.50 value)
- $17 for field-box seating in sections 101–103 or 132–133 ($26.50 value)
- $30 for club all-star seating in sections 309–312 or 340–343 ($41 value)
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. G-passes must be purchased together to sit together. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
The Angels look to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in style with a slate of promotions and a showdown against the Mariners. Live mariachi music, tacos, and, of course, obligatory drink specials will help set a festive mood for an evening of divisional baseball. Fans will also receive Angels sombreros—not to stash leftover hot dogs in, but to help set a Guinness World Record for the most people donning sombreros in one place. Four days later, a fireworks display caps off a tilt against the Houston Astros.
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
The Angels first brought their brand of baseball to the West Coast in 1961. During the club’s first four decades, it experienced patches of success—a trend that changed in 2000, when a new manager took the reins. Since his arrival, he has spearheaded six playoff appearances, including the Angels’ first World Series title in 2002. Today, the team’s consistent play unfolds inside Angels Stadium of Anaheim, a 45,000-seat facility that features terraced bullpens, a towering right-field wall, and an artificial-rock structure above left-centerfield. Though artificial, the structure serves a true purpose as the launching point for the stadium’s famous fireworks—sky-high explosions that let the world know that an Angel has either hit a home run or received the wings for his bee costume.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Refundable only day of purchase. WARNING-Holder assumes all risk in connection with event & releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, Angels Baseball LP, Anaheim & affiliates from any claims. Holder agrees ABLP and affiliates may use Holders name, voice, likeness in any manner/purpose in perpetuity. ABLP may, without refund, refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed inappropriate. The ABLP reserve the right to screen all guests and their belongings, and to deny entry of an-y persons or -items which the Angels deem inappropriate. Full terms at www.angels.com/tixterms. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.