Baseball players have all sorts of superstitions, such as carrying a lucky charm or throwing salt at the third-base umpire. Enjoy the season with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim game
- Where: Angel Stadium
- Door time: Two hours before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Seating and Dates
Against the St. Louis Cardinals on Tuesday, July 2, at 7:05 p.m.
- $14 for view all-star seating in sections 508–510 or 531–533 (a $21.50 value)
- $21 for right-field pavilion seating in sections 241–249 (a $34.50 value)
- $32 for field box seating in sections 102–103 or 132–135 (a $53.50 value)
- $36 for lower-view MVP seating in sections 411–426 (a $67.50 value)<p>
This game includes a cooler giveaway.<p>
Against the Boston Red Sox on Sunday, July 7, at 5:05 p.m.
- $18 for view all-star seating in sections 508–510 or 531–533 (a $31.25 value)
- $20 for lower-view box seating in sections 431–436 (a $37.50 value)
- $28 right-field MVP seating in sections 236–240 (a $53.50 value)
- $35 of field box seating in sections 102–103 or 133–135 (a $53.50 value)<p>
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to laangels.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all laangels.com fees and taxes in full.<p>
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.<p>
The Scouting Report
In the first week of July, Angel Stadium gets invaded by two first-place teams: the Cardinals and the Red Sox. Both clubs feature high-scoring offenses, but the Angels can defend their home turf with some firepower of their own. Through the first three months of the season, Los Angeles has planted itself amongst baseball’s top teams in slugging percentage, batting average, and runs scored. That knack for crossing home plate was never more apparent than during a June 25 outburst against the Detroit Tigers, where the Angels scored a season-high 14 runs.<p>
What some people are buzzing about: