What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim baseball game
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Door time: two hours before opening pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
Against the San Diego Padres on Monday, May 25, at 6:05 p.m. (Memorial Day fireworks)
- $48 for field all-star seating in sections 106–107 or 129–130 ($65 value)
- $38 for terrace all-star seating in sections 206–207 or 226–228 ($56 value)
- $26 for field-box seating in sections 101–103 or 132–133 ($40 value)
- $17 for right-field MVP seating in sections 236–240 ($21.75 value)
- $12 for view MVP seating in sections 513–528 ($21.75 value)
Against the San Diego Padres on Wednesday, May 27, at 7:05 p.m. (Military Day rally monkey plush toy)
- $40 for field all-star seating in sections 106–107 or 129–130 ($58 value)
- $21 for field-box seating in sections 101–104 or 132–133 ($28.75 value)
- $15 for left-field pavilion seating in sections 257–260 ($26.50 value)
- $12 for terrace box seating in sections 201–204 or 229–230 ($21.75 value)
Against the Detroit Tigers on Saturday, May 30, at 7:05 p.m. (post-game fireworks)
- $36 for club all-star seating in sections 308–310 or 341–343 ($48.25 value)
- $26 for field-box seating in sections 101–103 or 132 ($38 value)
- $22 for view MVP seating in sections 513–528 ($29.75 value)
- $16 for view all-star seating in sections 508–512 or 529–533 ($24 value)
- $12 for lower-view box seating in sections 401–405 or 431–436 ($17.50 value)
Against the Tampa Bay Rays on Wednesday, June 3, at 7:05 p.m. (Mike Trout commemorative poster)
- $64 for field MVP seating in sections 109, 126, or 127 ($85 value)
- $26 for terrace all-star seating in sections 206–207 or 226–228 ($44.25 value)
- $17 for field-box seating in sections 101–104 or 132–133 ($21.75 value)
- $13 for right-field MVP seating in sections 236–240 ($19.75 value)
- $10 for view MVP seating in sections 513–528 ($18.50 value)
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. G-passes must be purchased together to sit together. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Albert Pujols is known for many things, but stealing bases isn’t one of them. In spite of that, or perhaps because of it, he caught the Rockies off guard with a clutch eighth-inning steal on May 12. Pujols’s unexpected move started a chain reaction that led to three eighth-inning runs en route to a 5–2 victory. It also marked the Angels’ fifth win in seven games. Throughout this slate of May and June tilts, fans can cheer the team on as they look to continue this hot streak without accidentally setting fire to the outfield.
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
The Angels first brought their brand of baseball to the West Coast in 1961. During the club’s first four decades, it experienced patches of success—a trend that changed in 2000, when a new manager took the reins. Since his arrival, he has spearheaded six playoff appearances, including the Angels’ first World Series title in 2002. Today, the team’s consistent play unfolds inside Angels Stadium of Anaheim, a 45,000-seat facility that features terraced bullpens, a towering right-field wall, and an artificial-rock structure above left-centerfield. Though artificial, the structure serves a true purpose as the launching point for the stadium’s famous fireworks—sky-high explosions that let the world know that an Angel has either hit a home run or received the wings for his bee costume.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Not valid w/Groupon Promo Codes. Limit 8/person. Refundable only day of purchase. WARNING-Holder assumes all risk in connection with event & releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, Angels Baseball LP, Anaheim & affiliates from any claims. Holder agrees ABLP and affiliates may use Holders name, voice, likeness in any manner/purpose in perpetuity. ABLP may without refund refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed inappropriate. ABLP reserves right to screen all guests & their belongings & deny entry to persons or items which are deemed inappropriate. Full terms: www.angels.com/tixterms Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.