Baseball players have all sorts of superstitions, such as carrying a lucky charm or throwing salt at the third-base umpire. Enjoy the season with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim take on the Boston Red Sox
- When: Sunday, July 7, at 5:05 p.m.
- Where: Angel Stadium
- Door time: Two hours before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $18 for view all-star seating in sections 508–510 or 531–533 (a $31.25 value)
- $20 for lower-view box seating in sections 431–436 (a $37.50 value)
- $28 right-field MVP seating in sections 236–240 (a $53.50 value)
- $35 of field box seating in sections 102–103 or 133–135 (a $53.50 value)
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to laangels.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you'll still need to pay all laangels.com fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
On July 7, the first-place Red Sox invade Angel Stadium. Though the East Coast club's high-scoring offense may be daunting, the Angels can defend their home turf with some firepower of their own. Through the first three months of the season, Los Angeles has planted itself amongst baseball’s top teams in slugging percentage, batting average, and runs scored. That knack for crossing home plate was never more apparent than during a June 25 outburst against the Detroit Tigers, where the Angels scored a season-high 14 runs.
What some people are buzzing about:
94% of 161 customers recommend
“Great game and good seats ”
“No matter where you seat in thar stadium you are going to have a good time.”
“Loved the game ”