What You'll Get
Baseball players have all sorts of superstitions, such as carrying a lucky charm or throwing salt at the third-base umpire. Enjoy the season with this deal.
- One ticket to see the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim take on the Minnesota Twins
- When: Tuesday, July 23, at 7:05 p.m.
- Where: Angel Stadium
- Door time: Two hours before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Includes a giveaway for a Surfing Rally Monkey Plush<p>
- $12 for view all-star seating in sections 508–510 or 531–533 (a $21.50 value)
- $20 right-field MVP seating in sections 236–240 (a $31.25 value)
- $26 of field box seating in sections 102–103 or 132–135 (a $41.50 value)
- $30 for lower-view MVP seating in sections 411–426 (a $46.50 value)<p>
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to laangels.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all laangels.com fees and taxes in full.<p>
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.<p>
The Scouting Report
The Angels look to defend their home turf with the steadfast offensive firepower that has been their calling card in 2013. Through the first three months of the season, Los Angeles has planted itself amongst baseball’s top teams in slugging percentage and batting average. That knack for crossing home plate was never more apparent than during a June 25 outburst against the Detroit Tigers, where the Angels scored a season-high 14 runs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2013. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 2 hours before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.