What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim baseball game
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Door time: two hours before opening pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
Against the Oakland Athletics on Friday, June 12, at 7:05 p.m. (Kole Calhoun bobblehead night)
- $11 for lower-view box seating in sections 401–406 or 431–436 ($14.25 value)
- $15 for right-field MVP seating in sections 236–240 ($19.75 value)
- $22 for field-box seating in sections 101–104 or 132–133 ($28.75 value)
Against the Oakland Athletics on Sunday, June 14, at 12:35 p.m.
- $10 for right-field pavilion seating in sections 241–249 ($14.25 value)
- $22 for lower-view MVP seating in sections 411–426 ($28.75 value)
- $39 for field all-star seating in sections 129–130 ($58 value)
Against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Tuesday, June 16, at 7:05 p.m. (Angels backpack cooler night)
- $11 for view MVP seating in sections 513–528 ($17.50 value)
- $14 for left-field pavilion seating in sections 257–260 ($20.75 value)
- $18 for field box-seating in sections 101–104 or 132-133 ($28.75 value)
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. G-passes must be purchased together to sit together. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
The Angels launched into June with the force of an Albert Pujols’ shot into the stands. On the first day of the month, Pujols hit two homers against the Rays, his fourth and fifth notched over a streak of five consecutive wins for the Angels. He hasn’t done it all on his own, though. The offense has combined for more than a dozen homers in that stretch, with Mike Trout and David Freese each doing their part to light up the scoreboard. Considering the hot streak, and fact that Pujols and Trout are hovering at a tie for homers on the year, fans might want to bring their mitts and opposing pitchers might want to bring their “wave-goodbye” hands.
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
The Angels first brought their brand of baseball to the West Coast in 1961. During the club’s first four decades, it experienced patches of success—a trend that changed in 2000, when a new manager took the reins. Since his arrival, he has spearheaded six playoff appearances, including the Angels’ first World Series title in 2002. Today, the team’s consistent play unfolds inside Angels Stadium of Anaheim, a 45,000-seat facility that features terraced bullpens, a towering right-field wall, and an artificial-rock structure above left-centerfield. Though artificial, the structure serves a true purpose as the launching point for the stadium’s famous fireworks—sky-high explosions that let the world know that an Angel has either hit a home run or received the wings for his bee costume.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Not valid w/Groupon Promo Codes. Limit 8/person. Refundable only day of purchase. WARNING-Holder assumes all risk in connection with event & releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, Angels Baseball LP, Anaheim & affiliates from any claims. Holder agrees ABLP and affiliates may use Holders name, voice, likeness in any manner/purpose in perpetuity. ABLP may without refund refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed inappropriate. ABLP reserves right to screen all guests & their belongings & deny entry to persons or items which are deemed inappropriate. Full terms: www.angels.com/tixterms Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.