What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim baseball game
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Door time: Two hours before first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Against the Boston Red Sox on Monday, July 20, at 7:05 p.m.
- $12 for one view MVP seat in sections 513–528 ($17.50 value)
- $16 for one right-field MVP seat in sections 236–240 ($19.75 value)
- $23 for one field-box seat in section 102, 103, or 133 ($28.75 value)
Against the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday, July 22, at 7:05 p.m. (Hawaiian rally monkey giveaway)
- $12 for one view MVP seat in sections 513–528 ($20.75 value)
- $16 for one right-field MVP seat in sections 236–240 ($28.75 value)
- $39 for one field all-star seat in sections 106–108 or 128–130 ($58 value)
Against the Texas Rangers on Sunday, July 26, at 12:35 p.m. (kids can run the bases after the game)
- $10 for one view MVP seat in sections 513–528 ($17.50 value)
- $12 for one right-field MVP seat in sections 236–240 ($24 value)
- $18 for one field-box seat in section 102, 103, or 133 ($28.75 value)
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. G-passes must be purchased together to sit together. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
While the entire country celebrated Fourth of July weekend, the Angels’ offense supplied its own fireworks on the field during a series against the division-rival Rangers. In a three-game sweep, the Angels outscored Texas 33–8 to secure their fourth-straight series victory and remain one of baseball’s hottest teams. That series also saw the Angels smack at least 15 hits in three consecutive games, which was only the seventh time they accomplished this in franchise history. Later this month, All-Star Mike Trout and the rest of the powerful Angels offense will continue their pursuit of first place when the Red Sox, Twins, and Rangers visit the Big A.
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
The Angels first brought their brand of baseball to the West Coast in 1961. During the club’s first four decades, it experienced patches of success—a trend that changed in 2000, when a new manager took the reins. Since his arrival, he has spearheaded six playoff appearances, including the Angels’ first World Series title in 2002. Today, the team’s consistent play unfolds inside Angels Stadium of Anaheim, a 45,000-seat facility that features terraced bullpens, a towering right-field wall, and an artificial-rock structure above left-centerfield. Though artificial, the structure serves a true purpose as the launching point for the stadium’s famous fireworks—sky-high explosions that let the world know that an Angel has either hit a home run or received the wings for his bee costume.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Refundable only day of purchase. WARNING-Holder assumes all risk in connection with event & releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, Angels Baseball LP, Anaheim & affiliates from any claims. Holder agrees ABLP and affiliates may use Holders name, voice, likeness in any manner/purpose in perpetuity. ABLP may, without refund, refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed inappropriate. The ABLP reserve the right to screen all guests and their belongings, and to deny entry of any persons or items which the Angels deem inappropriate. Full terms at www.angels.com/tixterms. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.