Baseball players have all sorts of superstitions, such as carrying a lucky charm or throwing salt at the third-base umpire. Enjoy the season with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim baseball game
- Where: Angel Stadium
- Door time: two hours before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Game and Seating Options
Against the Houston Astros on Friday, August 16, at 7:05 p.m. ('80s Night and postgame concert by Queen cover band, Queen Nation)
- $14 for one view all-Star seat (up to a $19.25 value)
- $23 for one left-field pavilion seat (up to a $31.25 value)
- $28 for one terrace box seat with a wristband, which grants on-field access during the concert (up to a $39.50 value)
- $32 for one lower-view MVP seat (up to a $46.50 value)
- $53 for one field all-star seat with a wristband, which grants on-field access during the concert (up to an $86.50 value)
Against the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday, August 20, at 7:05 p.m.
- $12 for one lower-view box seat (up to a $20.50 value)
- $20 for one right-field MVP seat (up to a $26.25 value)
- $23 for one club loge seat (up to a $35.50 value)
- $26 for one field box seat (up to a $39.50 value)
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to laangels.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you'll still need to pay all laangels.com fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
The Angels look to defend their home turf with the steadfast offensive firepower that has been their calling card in 2013. Through the first three months of the season, the Angels have planted themselves amongst baseball’s top teams in slugging percentage and batting average. That knack for crossing home plate was never more apparent than during a June 25 outburst against the Detroit Tigers, where the Angels scored a season-high 14 runs.
After the proverbial smoke from the on-the-field fireworks clears, fans can stick around for postgame extras. On August 16, Queen cover band, Queen Nation, rocks Angels Stadium with a postgame concert. All fans who attend that night's game are invited to stick around for the show, and fans with wristbands can enjoy on-field access.