All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim baseball game
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Door time: Two hours before first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Against the Cleveland Indians on Monday, August 3, at 7:05 p.m.
- $11 for right-field pavilion seating in sections 241–249 ($19.75 value)
- $14 for terrace box seating in sections 201–205 or 229–230 ($21.75 value)
- $18 for lower view MVP seating in sections 411–426 ($28.75 value)
Against the Baltimore Orioles on Friday, August 7, at 7:05 p.m. (Garret Richards bobblehead giveaway)
- $12 for View MVP seating in sections 513–528 ($20.75 value)
- $18 for right-field MVP seating in sections 236–240 ($28.75 value)
- $39 for field all-star seating in sections 106–108 or 128–130 ($58 value)
Against the Baltimore Orioles on Sunday, August 9, at 12:37 p.m. (Kids can run the bases after the game)
- $8 for lower view box seating in sections 401–407 or 430–436 ($17.50 value)
- $14 for left-field pavilion seating in sections 257–260 ($20.75 value)
- $22 for club loge seating in sections 301-305 or 347-348 ($30.75 value)
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. G-passes must be purchased together to sit together. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
While the entire country celebrated Fourth of July weekend, the Angels’ offense supplied its own fireworks on the field during a series against the division-rival Rangers. In a three-game sweep, the Angels outscored Texas 33–8 to secure their fourth-straight series victory and propelled themselves into playoff contention. As it turns out, that series appears to have set the tone for the team’s entire month of July, during which the Angels have launched themselves into first place in the A.L. West. In early August, fans can catch Mike Trout, Albert Pujols, and the rest of baseball’s hottest team as they take on the Indians and Orioles at the Big A.
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
The Angels first brought their brand of baseball to the West Coast in 1961. During the club’s first four decades, it experienced patches of success—a trend that changed in 2000, when a new manager took the reins. Since his arrival, he has spearheaded six playoff appearances, including the Angels’ first World Series title in 2002. Today, the team’s consistent play unfolds inside Angels Stadium of Anaheim, a 45,000-seat facility that features terraced bullpens, a towering right-field wall, and an artificial-rock structure above left-centerfield. Though artificial, the structure serves a true purpose as the launching point for the stadium’s famous fireworks—sky-high explosions that let the world know that an Angel has either hit a home run or received the wings for his bee costume.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Refundable only day of purchase. WARNING-Holder assumes all risk in connection with event & releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, Angels Baseball LP, Anaheim & affiliates from any claims. Holder agrees ABLP and affiliates may use Holders name, voice, likeness in any manner/purpose in perpetuity. ABLP may, without refund, refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed inappropriate. The ABLP reserve the right to screen all guests and their belongings, and to deny entry of an-y persons or -items which the Angels deem inappropriate. Full terms at www.angels.com/tixterms. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.