All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim baseball game
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Door time: Two hours before first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
Against the Chicago White Sox on Monday, August 17, at 7:05 p.m.
- $11 for view MVP seating in section 513–528 ($17.50 value)
- $18 for right-field MVP seating in section 236–240 ($19.75 value)
- $39 for field All-Star seating in section 106–108 or 128–130 ($58 value)
Against the White Sox on Wednesday, August 19, at 7:05 p.m.
- $17 for terrace box seating in section 201–205 or 229–230 ($21.75 value)
- $24 for lower view MVP seating in section 411–426 ($33.75 value)
- $42 for club All-Star seating in section 309–314 or 338–343 ($56 value)
Against the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday, August 21, at 7:05 p.m. (Angels snapback hat giveaway)
- $12 for lower-view box seating in section 401–407 or 430–436 ($18.50 value)
- $18 for left-field pavilion seating in section 257–260 ($20.75 value)
- $26 for field box seating in section 102–105 or 131–133 ($28.75 value)
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. G-passes must be purchased together to sit together. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Think of an offensive baseball statistic. Any statistic. It doesn’t really matter which one, because chances are Mike Trout leads the Angels in that category. Home runs? Trout. RBIs? Trout. Slugging percentage, walks, stolen bases, average circumference of bubble-gum bubbles—all Trout. By now, the 24-year-old center fielder’s ability isn’t much of a secret, but his baffling levels of consistency have once again placed the Angels squarely in the playoff race. Over the next couple weeks, fans can catch Trout, fellow All-Star Albert Pujols, and the rest of the Angels continue their march toward October during a trio of games at the Big A, including a Friday-night showdown against the powerful Toronto Blue Jays.
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
The Angels first brought their brand of baseball to the West Coast in 1961. During the club’s first four decades, it experienced patches of success—a trend that changed in 2000, when a new manager took the reins. Since his arrival, he has spearheaded six playoff appearances, including the Angels’ first World Series title in 2002. Today, the team’s consistent play unfolds inside Angels Stadium of Anaheim, a 45,000-seat facility that features terraced bullpens, a towering right-field wall, and an artificial-rock structure above left-centerfield. Though artificial, the structure serves a true purpose as the launching point for the stadium’s famous fireworks—sky-high explosions that let the world know that an Angel has either hit a home run or received the wings for his bee costume.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Refundable only day of purchase. WARNING-Holder assumes all risk in connection with event & releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, Angels Baseball LP, Anaheim & affiliates from any claims. Holder agrees ABLP and affiliates may use Holders name, voice, likeness in any manner/purpose in perpetuity. ABLP may, without refund, refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed inappropriate. The ABLP reserve the right to screen all guests and their belongings, and to deny entry of an-y persons or -items which the Angels deem inappropriate. Full terms at www.angels.com/tixterms. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.