- One ticket to see a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim baseball game
- Where: Angel Stadium
- Door time: two hours before first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
Against the Kansas City Royals on Saturday, May 24, at 4:15 p.m. (Lego Day with a post-game screening of The Lego Movie)
- $8 for one view MVP seat in sections 513–528 (a $26.25 value)
- $15 for one field box seat in sections 101–104 or 131–133 (a $28.25 value)
- $18 for one lower-view MVP seat in sections 411–426 (a $35.50 value)
- $30 for one terrace all-star seat in sections 206–207 or 227–228 (a $53.50 value)
Against the Chicago White Sox on Friday, June 6, at 7:05 p.m. (Jered Weaver gnome giveaway)
- $14 for one lower-view box seat in sections 401–406 or 431–436 (a $20.50 value)
- $18 for one view all-star seat in sections 508–512 or 529–533 (a $26.25 value)
- $24 for one left-field pavilion seat in sections 257–260 (a $34.50 value)
- $42 for one field all-star seat in section 106 or 130 (a $69.50 value)
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
While many MLB teams have struggled with quiet bats this season, the Angels have maintained the steadfast offensive firepower that has been their calling card since 2012. Through 40 games, the Angels’ explosive lineup had blasted 46 home runs, giving lucky fans a chance to snag a game ball without having to train a falcon to swipe it from mid-air. During two upcoming home games, fans can witness that power in person while enjoying other ballpark promotions. May 24, for instance, is Lego Day at the Big A, and will feature Lego displays, custom Angels Lego artwork, Lego prizes, and a screening of The Lego Movie right after the game. On June 6 against the White Sox, fans can collect Jered Weaver gnomes while supplies last.