- One ticket to see a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim baseball game
- Where: Angel Stadium
- Door time: two hours before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Game and Seating Options
Against the New York Mets on Friday, April 11, at 7:05 p.m. (kids’ hooded sweatshirt promotion)
- $16 for one view MVP seat, sec. 513-528 (a $33.50 value)
- $20 for one lower-view all-star seat, sec. 408-409, 428-429 (a $40.50 value)
- $30 for one field box seat, sec. 102 or 133 (a $58.50 value)
Against the Oakland Athletics on Monday, April 14, at 7:05 p.m.
- $12 for one field box seat, sec. 102-104, 131-133 (a $21.50 value)
- $14 for one lower-view MVP seat, sec. 411-426 (a $22.50 value)
- $17 for one terrace all-star seat, sec. 206, 207, 227, or 228 (a $39.50 value)
- $20 for one club all-star seat, sec. 309, 310, 342, or 343 (a $39.50 value)
Against the Athletics on Wednesday, April 16, at 7:05 p.m.
- $9 for one left-field pavilion seat, sections 257-260 (a $20.50 value)
- $12 for one terrace box seat, sections 201-205, 229, or 230 (a $19.50 value)
- $22 for one field all-star seat, sections 106, 107, 129, or 130 (a $47.50 value)
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
With most of last year’s roster returning for the 2014 campaign, the Angels look to defend their home turf with the steadfast offensive firepower that has been their calling card since 2012. In both of the past two seasons, the club has ranked in the top five in the majors in team OPS. On April 11, kids ages 3–14 receive an Angels’ hooded sweatshirt when the Mets visit for an early-season interleague matchup. Then, on April 14 and 16, the club faces off against the Oakland Athletics, who won the AL West last season.