- One ticket to see the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim take on the Seattle Mariners
- Where: Angel Stadium
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Includes a giveaway for a Mike Trout bobblehead
Games and Dates
Tuesday, April 1 at 7:05 p.m.
- $13 for right-field pavilion seating in sections 241–249 (a $26.25 value)
- $20 for terrace box seating in sections 201–205 or 229-230 (a $31.25 value)
- $25 for lower view MVP seating in sections 411–426 (a $42.50 value)
- $35 for field all-star seating in section 106 or 130 (a $69.50 value)
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
A season ago, the Angels offense pounded opposing pitchers. It scored 733 runs, and posted the fifth-best team batting average in all of baseball. On April 1, the talented lineup looks to pick up where it left off during a match-up against the division-rival Mariners. The night, fans can scout some of the team’s new additions from the off-season, and potentially receive an Angels hat to wear during the game or take home and use as a stylish but leaky cereal bowl.
95% of 175 customers recommend
“Great game and good seats”
“Great deal..easy to get your coupons ”
“No matter where you seat in thar stadium you are going to have a good time.”