All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Angeles y Pescadores, featuring Los Ángeles Azules & Moderatto
- When: Sunday, August 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Majestic Theatre San Antonio
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $21 for the balcony (up to $41.35 value)
- $29 for the mezzanine (up to $53 value)
- $44 for the rear orchestra (up to $73.50 value)
- $59 for the side or mid orchestra (up to $95.25 value)
- $66 for rows F–K of the right- or left-center orchestra (up to $105.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Angeles y Pecadores
- Who Los Ángeles Azules are: a Mexico-based band that plays onda grupera and cumbia—Columbian-style dance music
- How long they’ve been at it: since 1976
- Along the way: they’ve earned a Grammy nomination, topped the charts, and earned a Billboard Latin Music Awards nomination
- 1.2 million: the number of fans they have on Facebook as of summer 2015
- Where to start: 1996’s hit Cómo Te Voy A Olvidar and “17 Años,” their US promo featuring Jay de la Cueva
- Who Moderatto are: a Mexican metal-parody group who became full-fledged rock stars
- Their music: a blend of spirited covers—think “My Sharona” and “Walk This Way”—and high-voltage originals
- Their look: all the hairspray, eyeliner, and scarves you’d expect from a glam-rock outfit
- Their latest: 2014’s Malditos Pecadores
- Where to start: US single “Llamada De Mi Ex”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Majestic Theatre
A National Historic Landmark built in 1929, the Majestic Theatre has beckoned more than 4,000 performances to its sweeping stage since its renovation in 1989 and has been praised by such notable guests as Tony Bennett, Sting, and former first lady Barbara Bush. Inside, a Mediterranean-style cityscape frames the theater's proscenium, and the ceiling swirls with projections of clouds.