- One ticket to a Los Angeles Clippers game
- Where: STAPLES Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating
Against the Detroit Pistons on Monday, December 15, at 7:30 p.m.:
- $10 for one ticket for seating in sections 303–305, 313–315, 321–323, or 330–332 ($16.25 value)
- $29 for one ticket for seating in sections 207–208 or 216–217 ($43.25 value)
Against the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday, December 17, at 7:30 p.m.:
- $16 for one ticket for seating in sections 303–305, 313–315, 321–323, or 330–332 ($25.75 value)
Against the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday, December 20, at 7:30 p.m.:
- $19 for one ticket for seating in sections 303–305, 313–315, 321–323, or 330–332 ($31.50 value)
- $50 for one ticket for seating in sections 207–208 or 216–217 ($75.75 value)
Against the Golden State Warriors on Thursday, December 25, at 7:30 p.m.:
- $55 for one ticket for seating in sections 302–303, 316–317, 319–320, or 333–334 ($76 value)
The Scouting Report
In each of the past three seasons, the Clippers have set a franchise-best record and then topped it the next year. Last season’s playoff run ended with a semifinals loss to Oklahoma City, so it’s all the more reassuring that the Clippers kicked off the 2014–15 campaign with a victory over the Thunder. Despite some shakiness, stars Blake Griffin and Chris Paul put up more than 20 points apiece in that game even without using the NBA’s secret five-point shot. As the season rolls along, fans can catch this trio of games against a trio of teams from the East’s Central Division.
Los Angeles Clippers
Founded as the Buffalo Braves in 1970, the Clippers picked up their current moniker from the clipper ships in the harbors of San Diego. The team ship ran aground in Los Angeles for the 1984–85 NBA season and has remained there ever since. Playing their home games in the Staples Center since 1999, the Clippers dazzle up to 19,000 fans each time they take the court.