- One ticket to a Los Angeles Clippers game
- Where: Staples Center
- Door time: one hour before tipoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating
Against the Charlotte Hornets on Tuesday, March 17, at 7:30 p.m.:
- $20 for seating in sections 302–303, 316–317, 319–320, or 333–334 ($39.25 value)
- $75 for seating in sections PR1–PR3, PR8–PR12, or PR16–18 ($123.50 value)
Against the Washington Wizards on Friday, March 20, at 7:30 p.m.:
- $25 for seating in sections 302–303, 316–317, 319–320, or 333–334 ($54.25 value)
- $55 for seating in sections 207–208 or 216–217 ($86.25 value)
Against the Memphis Grizzlies on Saturday, April 11, at 7 p.m.:
- $30 for seating in sections 302–303, 316–317, 319–320, or 333–334 ($65.25 value)
- $75 for seating in sections 207–208 or 216–217 ($118.50 value)
The Scouting Report
In each of the past three seasons, the Clippers have set a franchise-best win–loss record and then topped it the next year—and it’s possible they could do it yet again. While surpassing last year’s mark won’t require players to levitate the ball into the basket with their minds, it will require defeating some of the NBA’s toughest adversaries. This slate of games features showdowns against three likely playoff teams, including the dominant Memphis Grizzlies.
Los Angeles Clippers
Founded as the Buffalo Braves in 1970, the Clippers picked up their current moniker from the clipper ships in the harbors of San Diego. The team ship ran aground in Los Angeles for the 1984–85 NBA season and has remained there ever since. Playing their home games in the Staples Center since 1999, the Clippers dazzle up to 19,000 fans each time they take the court.