- One G-Pass to a Los Angeles Clippers game
- Where: STAPLES Center
- Door time: 90 minutes before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Seating
Against the Sacramento Kings on Saturday, November 23, at 12:30 p.m.
- $12 for one upper-corner seat in section 304–307, 313–315, 321–323, 330–332 (a $16.50 value)
- $15 for one upper-center seat in section 301–303, 316–320, or 333–334 (a $21.50 value)<p>
Against the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday, December 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- $12 for one upper-corner seat in section 304–307, 313–315, 321–323, 330–332 (an $18.50 value)
- $12 for one upper-baseline seat in section 308–312 or 324–329 (a $21.50 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. <p>
The Scouting Report
After slam-dunking their way to the franchise’s first division title a season ago, the Clippers have returned to the court in pursuit of another first: an NBA championship. Last year, the team did much of its damage at STAPLES Center, compiling a stellar 32-9 record in front of home fans. That success has carried over to this season, as has the flashy potency of the Clipper offense, which leads the league in scoring through the first eight games. In fact, on November 4, the Clippers scored 137 points on Houston, and didn’t even need to use overtime or play with three balls at once to do so. Over the next month, fans can witness the high-flying offense on two occasions, when the Clippers take on the Kings on November 23 and the Pelicans on December 18. <p>
Los Angeles Clippers
Founded as the Buffalo Braves in 1970, the Clippers picked up their current moniker from the clipper ships in the harbors of San Diego. The team ship ran aground in Los Angeles for the 1984–85 NBA season and has remained there ever since. Playing their home games in the Staples Center since 1999, the Clippers dazzle up to 19,000 fans each time they take the court.