- $15 for one balcony ticket (up to $25 value)
- $30 for one premiere balcony ticket (up to $50 value)
- $45 for one orchestra ticket (up to $75 value)
- $60 for one premiere orchestra ticket (up to $100 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
Harmony Helps Benefit Concert
- The event: a pops concert for charity, starring the Los Angeles Lawyers Philharmonic, a cast of celebrity guests, and NBC 4’s Fritz Coleman as MC.
- The Los Angeles Lawyers Philharmonic: a 50-piece orchestra consisting of lawyers, judges, law students, and legal staff with musical chops
- Things these lawyers can do for you: contest a traffic violation; tug at your heartstrings
- Their repertoire includes: favorites from classic Broadway musicals such as South Pacific and Guys & Dolls
- Performers who haven’t taken the LSAT—yet: Actor Ed Asner will narrate “The Impossible Dream” from Man of La Mancha, and 16-year-old soprano Golda Berkman will sing Puccini’s timeless “Un Bel Di” from Madame Butterfly.
- Other special guests include: actress June Lockhart, singer-dancer Carol Lawrence, singer-songwriter Rozzi Crane, and Hon. Arthur Gilbert, a presiding justice of the California Court of Appeal, who will perform Leroy Anderson’s “The Typewriter.”
- Proceeds benefit: Salvation Army charities for veterans and homeless families
UCLA's Royce Hall
340 Royce Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Directions