Sixth annual transformation of L.A. Zoo populates the grounds with lit-up animal displays, dynamic light projections, and more holiday magic
About This Deal
- A self-guided 60- to 90-minute stroll through the zoo featuring giant wildlife-inspired displays, dynamic lights and projections, immersive interactive experiences, and seasonal photo ops.
- Preview dates: November 15–21; Value Nights: November 22–27, December 2–4, and December 9–11; Premium Nights: November 29–December 1, December 5–8, December 12–23, and December 26–January 5
- Child tickets are valid for ages 2–12; adult tickets are for ages 13+
- Free admission for children under 2
- Onsite food & beverage: yes (outside food and drinks are not allowed)
- Pictures with Santa and hot cocoa are not included and available for purchase
Zoo Lights at LA Zoo
The 6th annual LA Zoo Lights transforms a large area of the Los Angeles Zoo into a holiday habitat featuring animal-themed LEDs, lasers, 3D projections, and animated displays. Guests arrive and embark on a self-guided tour between 60-90 minutes on the lit-up grounds. While there, participants can opt to take a photo with Santa, purchase hot chocolate, or see the world’s largest illuminated pop-up storybook.