- One ticket to see Los Monologos de la Vagina
- When: select dates through July 20
- Where: Westside Theatre Downstairs
- Seating: orchestra
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $42 for admission to a performance on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday at 8 p.m. (up to $69 value)
- for admission to a performance on a Friday at 8 p.m., a Saturday at 3 p.m. or 8 p.m., or a Sundays at 3 p.m. or 7 p.m. (up to value)
Performed entirely in Spanish - English translation available.
Los Monologos de la Vagina
Eve Ensler's groundbreaking play The Vagina Monologues is powerful in any language, and this Spanish adaptation of the episodic piece celebrates its balance of raucous humor and harrowing drama. The monologues all touch on different topics—such as sexuality, birth, and violence—but all aim to defy taboos by frankly discussing women's bodies. A portion of each ticket sold will benefit V-Day, a movement Ensler founded that supports women's anti-violence groups.
This Off-Broadway production—the first ongoing run of a Spanish-language play—features major talents of the stage and screen. Best known for originating the role of Mimi in Rent, Daphne Rubin-Vega delivers some of the titular monologues from June 3 to June 22. Judy Reyes joins the cast from June 24 to July 20, a familiar face from the popular television shows Scrubs and Devious Maids.