What You'll Get
- $27 for one ticket to “Los Panchos” Mother’s Day Concert (up to $39 value)
- When: Friday, May 8 at 7 p.m.; Sunday, May 10, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: The Radisson Hotel at the Star Plaza in Northwest Indiana on Friday, May 8; Copernicus Center in Chicago on Sunday, May 10
- Seating: general admission on May 8; orchestra level on May 10
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- [Click here to view the seating chart for Copernicus Center](http://copernicuscenter.org/wp-content/uploads/3-24-15-Theater-Seating-Chart-riot.gif
- Their Sound: three legendary crooners with three guitars delivering gushingly romantic ballads that melt hearts, stir up nostalgia, inspire slow dancing, and personify Latin America’s Golden Age of Music of the 1950’s
- Their History: originally founded in 1944, the first incarnation of the Los Panchos trio has been credited with popularizing the slow-tempo Bolero genre, appeared in almost 50 movies during the Golden Age of Mexican Cinema, sold millions of albums, and are regarded as one of the top trios of all time in Latin America
- The Special Event: in an especially mellifluous treat for matriachs, the trio is playing two family-friendly concerts in honor of Mother’s Day
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Sabor Events's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.