What You'll Get
Seeing music live is a great way to really feel the music, especially when you position yourself directly between the cymbals. Be at the center of it all with this deal.
- $22 for one ticket to see Los Tucanes de Tijuana – Gira Antologia 2013 (up to a $49.75 value)
- When: Friday, October 11, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Celebrity Theatre
- Seating: rows 14–25 of the B-ring section
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Los Tucanes de Tijuana – Gira Antologia 2013
* How long Los Tucanes de Tijuana has been playing together: since 1987 * Their sound: Norteña music and Corrido ballads * What is Norteña?: a genre of Mexican music anchored by the accordion and bajo sexto, a sixth bass guitar with 12 strings and a dream to make it to the big time * What are Corrido ballads?: tunes with narratives centered on realistic subjects such as social justice and history * Proof of Los Tucanes de Tijuana's popularity: they were asked by the Ministry of Tourism to write a song encouraging people to visit Mexico. * Name of that song: "Mexico Es Tu Casa" * What else the band's music has led to: eight Grammy nominations, an average of 120 performances a year * Songs you may hear live: "Mundo de Amor," "Es Verdad," and "La Gran Noche"
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 12, 2013. Limit 25 per person. Redeem starting 10/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Celebrity Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must rpurchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Celebrity Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Celebrity Theatre
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.