- One G-Pass to see Los Van Van
- When: Saturday, August 29 at 8 p.m.
- Where: James L. Knight Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $55 for upper level sections 204, 205, or 215 (up to $101.15 value)
- $66 for upper level sections 208–212 (up to $111.35 value)
- $79 for floor section 005 (up to $132.75 value)
- $79 for lower level 2 sections 104, 107, or 110 (up to $132.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Los Van Van
- How you met Los Van Van: in 1969, with the late, legendary singer Juan Formell as a frontman
- How you’ll see them: much the same, but with Juan’s son Samuel slipping into his father’s dance shoes
- What you’ll hear: the music that shaped the genre of “songo,” an Afro-cuban mishmash of rock, jazz, Brazilian music, and funk