All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Los Van Van
- When: Saturday, August 29 at 8 p.m.
- Where: James L. Knight Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $55 for upper level sections 204, 205, or 215 (up to $101.15 value)
- $66 for upper level sections 208–212 (up to $111.35 value)
- $79 for floor section 005 (up to $132.75 value)
- $79 for lower level 2 sections 104, 107, or 110 (up to $132.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Los Van Van
- How you met Los Van Van: in 1969, with the late, legendary singer Juan Formell as a frontman
- How you’ll see them: much the same, but with Juan’s son Samuel slipping into his father’s dance shoes
- What you’ll hear: the music that shaped the genre of “songo,” an Afro-cuban mishmash of rock, jazz, Brazilian music, and funk
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.