- One ticket to see a Los Vivancos dance performance presented by ARTS San Antonio
- When: Sunday, February 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Lila Cockrell Theater
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $15 for the Value section (up to a $29 value)
- $22 for the Advantage section (up to a $44 value)
- $35 for the Superior section (up to a $69 value)
- $55 for the Premium section (up to a $110 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
<iframe width=”423” height=”238” src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/Or8BrcGVaVk” frameborder=”0” allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen”=”allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen””></iframe>
Extreme flamenco fusion. That's how the seven brothers of Los Vivancos describe their act and it fits. After studying at Barcelona Spanish Dance Conservatory, the siblings created a fusion of flamenco, street dance, ballet, and acrobatics. The result: theatrical performances—such as those seen on Dancing With The Stars and at Monte Carlo Circus Festival—that defy genre and are set to a pulsing soundtrack of live music.
####ARTS San Antonio ARTS San Antonio, a nonprofit organization, [brings](http://www.artssa.org) diverse, globally significant performing arts to the children and adults of San Antonio. Performances take place in venues throughout the city, ranging from the Lila Cockrell Theatre and the Majestic Theatre to the San Antonio River and the Carver Community Cultural Center. Recent artists who've paid a visit to San Antonio through ARTS San Antonio include Anthony Bourdain, the Yamato Drummers, William Shatner, and The Joffrey Ballet.
ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.