Tribute bands seek to recreate the entire experience of seeing a legendary band, from the precise sound of their instruments to the tour bus full of animatronic Beatles. See a convincing concert with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Bad Romance – A Musical Tribute to Lady Gaga one-year anniversary show
- When: Saturday, April 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Copernicus Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $9 for main side section, rows O–V (in bronze on the seating chart) (up to an $18.50 value)
- $14 for main center section, rows O–V (in silver on the seating chart) (up to a $28.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
“Bad Romance – A Musical Tribute to Lady Gaga”
Now in its second year of touring the nation, Bad Romance pays tribute to the music and style of pop sensation Lady Gaga with a show that is all at once a musical, concert, and dance event. Lead singer Sari Greenberg, clad in provocative leather and brilliant blond hair, belts out hits such as “Born This Way” and “Poker Face,” accompanied by a full live band. A team of dancers gyrates in sync with Greenberg’s motions, the visual spectacle enhanced by prismatic, choreographed light displays and a game of Simon that explodes during intermission. Interwoven with the song numbers is a story that follows an aspiring pop star named Gia as she rides the highs and lows of the music industry.<p>
Audiences absorb the pop extravaganza from side or center seating in the Copernicus Theater, a former 1930s movie palace anchored by a gold-trimmed proscenium and ornate arches along the walls. Prior to the show, attendees can scan the ceiling’s twinkling starscape for constellations of Clark Gable’s mustache.<p>