What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Louder Than Love Valentines Ball with Stevie B, George Lamond, Noel, Soave, Seduction, TKA, Lisette Melendez, Sugarhill Gang, Nayobe, & Judy Torres
- When: Friday, February 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $44.50 for seating in sections B or C, rows N–V (up to $74 value)
- $59.50 for seating in section G, rows N–R, plus admission to a post-show meet-and-greet (up to $99.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Louder Than Love Valentines Ball
- Stevie B: He’s known as the “King of Freestyle,” thanks to his hits “Because I Love You (The Postman Song),” “In My Eyes,” “Spring Love,” and “I Wanna Be the One.”
- George Lamond: The influential freestyle singer blends pop and R&B with reggaeton, bachata, and salsa on singles such as “Bad of the Heart.”
- Judy Torres: “The Queen of Freestyle” is known for her long-running freestyle radio show on New York’s WKTU, and for mixing bouncy beats with sad lyrics.
- Noel: The singer-songwriter’s 1987 self-titled debut album featured “Silent Morning,” “Like a Child,” and other riotously popular singles.
- The Sugarhill Gang: This seminal collective is often credited for bringing hip-hop to the mainstream with their 1979 Top-40 hit, “Rapper’s Delight.”
- TKA: The freestyle trio TKA dominated New York and Miami dance clubs with the hits “Louder Than Love” and “Maria.”
- Lisette Melendez: The singer’s 1991 hits “Together Forever” and “A Day in My Life (Without You)” helped revive the freestyle scene during the grunge era.
- Also Appearing: Soave | Seduction| Nayobe|
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at NYCB Theatre at Westbury on 2/13. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About NYCB Theatre at Westbury
More than half a century ago, three partners raised a vibrant, multicolored tent on an underdeveloped industrial site and established the Westbury Music Fair. It followed its first production, The King and I, with a decade of top-name talent and Broadway musicals. Then, recognizing its place on the theater scene was permanent, it planted its roots as a fully enclosed theater-in-the-round. Expanding its repertoire to match its new digs, the theater showcased performers such as The Who, Bruce Springsteen, and Julie Andrews. Today, past a lounge blazing in purple and red lights, guests find that same circular stage hosting equally great musical acts and musical theater.