What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Louisville Spring Jam with Keith Sweat, Ginuwine, Dru Hill, 112, and Slick Rick
- When: Saturday, March 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: KFC Yum! Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for sections 108–114, rows AA–HH (up to $58.25 value)
- $45 for sections 107–115, rows AA–EE or sections 108–114, rows M–Z (up to $75.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Spring Jam with Keith Sweat, Ginuwine, Dru Hill, 112, and Slick Rick
- Keith Sweat: this innovator of New Jack Swing has been crooning his sultry brand of R&B for nearly four decades on hits such as “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat,” and “Twisted,” the last of which landed on VH1’s 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s
- Ginuwine: With a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been.” Recently, Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank.
- Dru Hill: Since 1992, Dru Hill has burned up airways and headphones with slinky hits including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep is Your Love.” Today, founder Nokio, lead singer Sisqó, and original member Jazz take the stage, with recent addition Tao rounding out the ensemble’s lush harmonies and carpool-lane privileges.
- 112: Georgia R&B quartet best known for their Grammy-winning background vocals on P. Diddy’s “I’ll Be Missing You,” as well as the hits “Only You,” “Anywhere,” and “Peaches & Cream”
- Slick Rick: Allmusic dubbed the Grammy-nominated rapper “hip-hop’s greatest storyteller” for reasons that become obvious when listening to hits such as “La Di Da Di” and “Children’s Story”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at KFC Yum! Center on 3/28. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.