- $36 for one ticket to Love and Laughter with Anthony Hamilton & Bruce Bruce (up to $60 value)
- When: Sunday, May 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Bell Auditorium
- Seating: 2nd or 3rd balcony
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How you first met Anthony: crooning the chorus on the Grammy-nominated Nappy Roots hit “Po Folks”
- Other Nappy Roots hits elevated by his voice: “Sick and Tired,” “Organic,” “Push On”
- “You’ve Got the Love I Need”: the duet with Al Green that scored Anthony his first Grammy
- How cool is Anthony: he won the BET J “Cool Like Dat” award in 2006
- 18 weeks: how long “So in Love,” Anthony’s duet with Jill Scott, stayed atop Billboard’s Urban Adult Contemporary chart
- “Woo”: a sound of exuberance, and one of Anthony’s most recent smash hits
- “Freedom”: the track on the Django Unchained soundtrack featuring Anthony’s pipes
- Back to Love: the album you should memorize before the show
Bruce Bruce got his start telling jokes while cooking barbecue. But when BET’s Coast to Coast comedy showcase rolled through town, the then-chef earned three appearances on the show. From there, Bruce Bruce landed spots on HBO’s Def Comedy Jam and Showtime at the Apollo, as well as a two-year stint hosting BET’s ComicView. Onstage, the charismatic performer waxes hilarious on topics such as family and donuts.