What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass to Love, Funk & Flow Valentine Festival with S.O.S. Band, Con Funk Shun, Case & Carl Thomas (up to $62.49 value)
- When: Friday, February 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Louisville Palace
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Orchestra 1-4 , rows T–NN
- Balcony 1-4, rows F–AA
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Love, Funk & Flow Valentine Festival
- S.O.S. Band: Led by production gurus Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, the S.O.S. Band stretched its sound from ’70s disco grooves to ’80s funk, producing jams such as “Take Your Time (Do It Right)” and “Tell Me If You Still Care.”
- Con Funk Shun: These ’70s chart-toppers produced the contagious hits “Ffun,” “Shake and Dance with Me,” and “Got to Be Enough.”
- Case: After busting out in 1996 with “Touch Me, Tease Me” (heard on the Nutty Professor soundtrack), Grammy-nominated R&B crooner Case flooded the charts with groovy valentines such as “Missing You” and “Happily Ever After.”
- Carl Thomas: Thomas owned the R&B charts of 2000 with hits such as “Summer Rain” and “I Wish”—and the latter became the backbone of Jay-Z’s “I Just Wanna Love You (Give It 2 Me).”
- Also Appearing: local poets, romancing the crowd with the beauty of the spoken word
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Louisville Palace on 2/13. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Louisville Palace
Audiences enjoy cultural euphony amid the Spanish baroque themes of The Louisville Palace. In the lobby, a vaulted ceiling sculpted with historical faces looms above columns swirling with flashes of cobalt and crimson. Once inside, patrons can marvel at the deep-scarlet proscenium or gaze at the simulated night sky above.