- $35 for one G-Pass to Love, Funk & Flow Valentine Festival with S.O.S. Band, Con Funk Shun, Case & Carl Thomas (up to $62.49 value)
- When: Friday, February 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Louisville Palace
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Orchestra 1-4 , rows T–NN
- Balcony 1-4, rows F–AA
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Love, Funk & Flow Valentine Festival
- The Bands: S.O.S. Band, whose ’70s disco grooves and ’80s R&B funk—fueled by production gurus Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis—comprise timeless jams such as “Take Your Time (Do It Right)” and “Tell Me If You Still Care,” and Con Funk Shun, the 70s chart-toppers behind the contagious “Ffun,” “Shake and Dance with Me,” and “Got to Be Enough”
- The Solo Artists: Grammy-nominated R&B singers Case and Carl Thomas
- Also on the Bill: Poetry from local spoken word artists
The Louisville Palace
Audiences enjoy cultural euphony amid the Spanish baroque themes of The Louisville Palace. In the lobby, a vaulted ceiling sculpted with historical faces looms above columns swirling with flashes of cobalt and crimson. Once inside, patrons can marvel at the deep-scarlet proscenium or gaze at the simulated night sky above.