- $50 for one G-Pass to see Love Letters starring Ali MacGraw and Ryan O’Neal (up to $76.70 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 21, through Sunday, July 26
- Where: Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center
- Seating: orchestra section
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Andrew Makepeace Ladd III wrote his first letter to Melissa Gardner to tell her she looked like a lost princess. They were both seven years old. For the next fifty years, through personal triumphs and despair, through wars and marriages, children and careers, they poured out the secrets of their hearts to each other. They defied a fate that schemed to keep them apart, and lived – through letters – for the one most meaningful thing, their undying love for each other.
This production at Au-Rene Theater at the Broward Center stars Ali MacGraw and Ryan O’Neal, is directed by Gregory Mosher, and was written by celebrated playwright A.R. Gurney. Be moved by this enduring romance about first loves and second chances.