People in musicals break into song at the drop of a hat, especially if that's their cue to sing, "Hats Are Falling Off All Over (Ain't It Windy?)." Doff your cap to this GrouponLive deal.
- $29 for one ticket to a dinner-theater performance of Love Machine The Musical with a buffet meal (up to a $48 value)
- When: any performance through October 31. Matinees are held on Sundays and Tuesdays at 2:30 p.m.; regular performances are held on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. Thursday performances begin September 26.
- Where: The Barn Dinner Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: seating for the buffet begins at 1 p.m. for Sunday and Tuesday matinees, and at 6 p.m. for Friday and Saturday performances.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view frequently asked questions regarding The Barn Dinner Theatre.
Love Machine The Musical
Love Machine The Musical brings the soulful sounds of classic Motown out of the radio and into the theater. From "Sweet Soul Music" to "Lady Marmalade," the high-energy revue inspires patrons to tap their toes and fork-tines to a catalogue of beloved hits from the '60s and '70s. A six-piece band backs up the talented cast, led by the well-hatted Sweet Daddy. Barn Dinner Theatre's newest staging updates some aspects of the show—such as the musicians and costumes—but retains the upbeat vibe that has made Love Machine The Musical one of their most popular productions.