All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $36 for balcony general admission (up to $74.15 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- In the Dawn of the ’80s: Singer Mike Reno and guitarist Paul Dean formed one of the catchiest power-pop bands in Western Canada, scored a gig opening for KISS, recorded their debut record with Bob Rock (later of Metallica fame), and told the world what they’re about with the prescient hit “The Kid is Hot Tonight.”
- “Turn Me Loose”: By doing it their way or no way at all Loverboy eventually earned four multi-platinum albums and were inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame.
- Get Lucky: the album that scored an unprecedented six Juno awards and became the group’s biggest US seller thanks to its endearing anthem, “Working for the Weekend”
- Unfinished Business: the group’s latest album, featuring riff-factories such as “Fire Me Up” and “Crack of the Whip”
- The Line-Up: With the exception of former bassist Scott Smith, Loverboy is still made of all the boys you love, featuring Reno’s mighty pipes and Paul Dean’s full-force frets.
- Fun Fact: Loverboy was commissioned to record “Nothing’s Gonna Stop You Now,” the US team theme for the 1984 Summer Olympics, even though they’re Canadian and not particularly great at shot-putting.
- Weird Fact: Although most think those red leather pants on Get Lucky’s cover belong to Mike Reno, the backside actually belongs the teen daughter of the photographer (but the owner of the hairy arm is still unknown)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 9/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.