- One ticket to Shrek the Musical
- When: September 27–October 19. Click here to select a date and time.
- Where: The Randolph Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime<p>
- $25 for middle or rear balcony (a $49 value)
- $29 for orchestra or premium balcony (a $59 value)<p>
Shrek the Musical
Transporting its magical fairy-tale world from screen to stage, Shrek the Musical plops a lovable ogre's swamp and a beautiful princess's castle into the Lower Ossington Theatre. Audience members' imaginations will cast off into Shrek's faraway kingdom, framed onstage by the theatre's own ornate architecture. As Shrek and Donkey outduel the irksome Lord Farquaad for Fiona's affections, 19 all-new songs highlight the story's hilarity, drama, and instructions for achieving a lime-green complexion. Pinocchio and a team of other disgruntled fairy-tale characters belt out an anthem for originality with "Freak Flag," and in a final showdown at the Cathedral of Duloc, Shrek airs his true feelings in a reprise of "Big Bright Beautiful World." Hearts of all ages will cheer for Fiona to find her true love's first kiss, as the irreverent cast of characters escorts her and her charming ogre to a happily-ever-after finale that, for once, does not involve catapulting the villain off into the sunset.