- $7.50 for one G-Pass for general admission (up to a $15 value)
- Against Lafayette College on Saturday, February 27, at 1 p.m.
- Against Towson on Wednesday, March 2, at 4 p.m.
- Against Bucknell on Saturday, March 26, at 1 p.m.
- $9.00 for one G-Pass for general admission against Duke on Saturday, March 12, at 11 a.m. (up to a $15 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
This season, the Loyola University Maryland men’s lacrosse team is on a mission. Two years ago, the Greyhounds went 15–2—including a perfect 8–0 in the conference—and capped off the stellar season with a Patriot League Championship. Of course, such outcomes can’t be expected every season—and, sure enough, last year’s team lost a number of close games, including six decided by a single goal. Suffice it to say that Tyler Albrecht, goalkeeper Grant Limone, and the rest of 2015–16 squad is out for redemption. They’re off to a good start, too: the season opener saw the ‘Hounds knock off the University of Virginia Cavaliers to obtain a current ranking of 8th in the country.
Ridley Athletic Complex
2221 W Cold Spring Ln.
Baltimore, MD 21209Get Directions