Basketball fans often express their allegiance to the game in extreme ways, which explains the recent spike in babies named Alleyoop. Show your devotion with today’s GrouponLive deal to see a Loyola University Chicago men’s basketball game at Gentile Arena. For $15, you get an outing for two (up to a $38.50 value, including all fees), which includes the following:
- Two tickets for general-admission seating (up to a $30 value, including all fees)
- Two hot dogs (a $4.25 value each)<p>
Choose from the following games:
- Against the University of Illinois at Chicago Flames on Saturday, February 11, at 1 p.m.
- Against the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay Phoenix on Thursday, February 23, at 7 p.m.
- Against University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Panthers on Saturday, February 25, at 3 p.m.<p>
The Loyola Ramblers charge onto the Gentile Arena court seeking to stomp Horizon League opponents during three exciting games in front of hometown Chicago fans. Helmed by head coach Porter Moser, Loyola’s potent pack of scorers follows the lead of junior forward Ben Averkamp, who has averaged 13.7 points per game after 21 games. While munching on hot dogs, guests can support the home team against city rival UIC on February 11 by donning Rambler colors and jerseys stitched from a local alderman’s campaign signs.
Two squads consisting of mascots from professional, minor-league, and college teams throughout the area face off during halftime on February 25, allowing fans to cheer for Lu Wolf as he dishes out crisp passes and fills unsuspecting opponents’ costumes with cottage cheese. After undergoing a massive makeover in summer 2011, Gentile Arena now offers chair-back seating, a concourse, and programs written in English instead of pig Latin, treating game-goers to a cushy stadium experience.
Loyola University Chicago’s ticket prices vary based on age. Plan ahead to receive the best discount.