- $17 for one general-admission ticket (up to $35 value)
- Available showtimes: Wednesday, November 11 (7:30 p.m.) | Thursday, November 12 (7:30 p.m.) | Saturday, November 14 (7:30 p.m.) | Sunday, November 15 (2 p.m.)
Lucia di Lammermoor
- The Plot: Lucia is crazy in love for Edgardo, but her family’s escalating feud with Edgardo’s soon renders her just plain crazy.
- For Fans Of: Romeo and Juliet, Hatfields and McCoys, cartoons and The Three Stooges (you’ll likely recognize “Chi mi frena?”)
- Show-Stoppers: “Il dolce suono…Spargi d’amaro pianto” AKA The “Mad Scene,” which requires both immense technical skill and frenzied physical acting from its soprano
Vocal Productions NYC
While both theatre and opera focus on plot and the human condition, the voice plays a central roll in the latter. That's why the voice is so revered At Vocal Productions NYC, evidenced by the company's tagline: "Where singing matters." Here, singers work alongside coaches to cultivate vocal techniques and skills such as stamina, projection, and bel canto. This supportive atmosphere encourages full development of talents—talents actors lend to productions including Don Giovanni, Ernani, and The Flying Dutchman.