The best rappers are masters of language, rhyme, and the ability to walk onstage in front of thousands of people and talk about some very sexy topics. Watch the best with this GrouponLive deal.
- $19 for One G-Pass to see Ludacris (up to a $51 value)
- When: Thursday, August 1, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Tabernacle
- General-admission standing room only
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Ages 21+ only<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Birth Name: Chris Brian Bridges
- Claims to fame: award-winning rapper, award-winning actor, pioneer of the Dirty South hip-hop movement
- Three: number of Grammy wins
- Two: number of Law & Order: SVU appearances
- Latest album: Ludaversal
- When it’s set to drop: September 11, 2013
- What to listen to until then: Luda’s latest mixtape, #IDGAF
- Gentlest definition of the #IDGAF acronym: “I Don’t Give a Frog”
- The “3Ls” of his charity, the Ludacris Foundation: Leadership and education, Living healthy lifestyles, and LudaCares
- Ludacris hits you might hear live: “Money Maker,” “Number One Spot,” “Stand Up”
- When I move, you move: just like that
- Ludacris album title that almost resembles the Atkins Diet: Chicken-n-Beer<p>
For more than a century, the cheery red brick and stark white pillars of The Tabernacle have looked out upon Atlanta. Originally the Broughton Tabernacle, the 1910 building served as a Baptist meeting place until the dispersal of its congregation in the mid-’80s. The building reopened as a music venue in 1996. Now, The Tabernacle treads the line between its history and current use, with the grandiose main hall’s stage still backed by the towering tubes of a pipe organ, and the light from its stained-glass windows filtering in on ornate chandeliers and professional speaker systems.
“Best venue aside from Variety Playhouse in Atlanta!!”