What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Luis Miguel
- When: Sunday, September 21 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Oracle Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $40 for sections 201, 216, 217, and 232, rows 1-9 (up to $98 value)
- $131 for main floor, or sections 101 or 113, rows 3-22 (up to $297.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Who is Luis Miguel?: el sol de México and one of the most successful Latin artists of all time
- What he sings: lounge-tinged pop ballads seasoned with mariachi
- Where he’s gone platinum: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Spain, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Why 2000 was a big year: at the first-ever Latin Grammys, he took home honors for Album of the Year, Male Pop Vocal Performance, and Pop Album
- How many Grammys he’s landed total: nine, starting at age 14 in 1984
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 9/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Oracle Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.