- One ticket to see Luis Miguel
- When: Sunday, September 21 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Oracle Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $40 for sections 201, 216, 217, and 232, rows 1-9 (up to $98 value)
- $131 for main floor, or sections 101 or 113, rows 3-22 (up to $297.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Who is Luis Miguel?: el sol de México and one of the most successful Latin artists of all time
- What he sings: lounge-tinged pop ballads seasoned with mariachi
- Where he’s gone platinum: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Spain, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Why 2000 was a big year: at the first-ever Latin Grammys, he took home honors for Album of the Year, Male Pop Vocal Performance, and Pop Album
- How many Grammys he’s landed total: nine, starting at age 14 in 1984