What You'll Get
- $38.40 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in section 102 or 103 (up to $64 value)
- $74.40 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in section 104 (rows A-G), 105 (rows F-J) or 114 (rows F-J) (up to $124 value)
- $98.40 one G-Pass ticket for seating in floor 6 (rows K–R) (up to $164 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who is Luis Miguel?: “El Sol de México” and one of the most successful Latin artists of all time (having sold more than 100 million albums worldwide)
- What he sings: lounge-tinged pop ballads seasoned with mariachi
- Where he’s gone platinum: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Spain, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Why 2000 was a big year: at the first-ever Latin Grammys, he took home honors for Album of the Year, Male Pop Vocal Performance, and Pop Album
- How many Grammys he’s landed total: nine, starting in 1984 at age 14
- His latest: 2014’s single, “Déjà Vu”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 14, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.