- $6 for one general admission standing-room only ticket (up to $12.88 value)
- $13 for one VIP ticket (up to $26.52 value)
- $69 for one exclusive reserved VIP table for four (up to $137.25 value)
The VIP ticket includes access to an exclusive VIP area with a private bar, bathroom, and premium viewing area. Limited seating available, first come, first serve.
- His Sound: Good ol’ traditional country like they don’t make anymore, loaded with honky-tonk shuffles, Bakersfield twang, and winking humor…all delivered in an authentic booming baritone by a fella who’s truly lived his lyrics (Luke’s a former ranch hand).
- Where to Begin: Crack open 2016’s self-titled debut, featuring the single, “Sometimes,” which sounds like it was recorded in a wagon (or while falling off the wagon) with Buck Owens and George Jones
- For Fans Of: Dwight Yoakam, J.P. Harris, Roger Miller