What You'll Get
- $17.50 for one G-Pass for general admission standing (up to $35 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Lupe’s Start: Shortly after meeting Jay-Z, Lupe signed a record deal with Atlantic. His major-label debut, Lupe Fiasco’s Food & Liquor was subsequently nominated for three Grammys.
- Mainstream Breakout: “Superstar,” from his sophomore album, was his first single to crack the Billboard Top 40.
- Cementing His Success: His third album, Lasers, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and unleashed the triple-platinum single, The Show Goes On.
- His Style: Fiasco has been credited as one of the pioneers of the conscious hip-hop movement. His lyrics not only reject misogyny but they also take on social issues such as terrorism, absent parents, prostitution, and social disparity.
- His Accolades: “Daydreamin’” took home the Grammy in 2008—the same year he was named one of GQ’s Men of the Year. He’s also been nominated for 11 other Grammys.
- When He’s Not Rapping: He leads the rock band Japanese Cartoon, and perfects his Street Fighter game—he even beat the top-ranked professional player in the world in an exhibition match.
- His Latest LP: 2015’s Tetsuo & Youth, which debuted at No. 14 on the Billboard 200
- His Latest Mixtape: Pharaoh Height 2/30, which features six Egyptian-themed tracks, including “Kings” and “Pyramids”
- On the Horizon: Fiasco’s planning a big 2016, with three albums—DROGAS, Skulls, and Roy—set to drop.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 16, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.